Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog #13

Blog #13 
I am done with my project. I presented on Thursday 5/29/14. I am very happy of how my presentation turned out. I will not continue to put blogs, but i will finish my project and post the QR codes around my school. I am in the process of talking to different people and asking permission to be able to put the QR codes up. Although, at the end i had to work and present on my own i am proud of what i accomplished. I will continue to finish this project and i will accomplish my goal of helping out my fellow pears. I think my presentation turned out good and i was proud of myself. My teacher really liked how my project turned out also. I am really happy and hope that i will get a good grade on it. I liked how my project turned out. It was a little hard working on my own, but i finished it and i feel like i did a good job making the presentation and actually presenting it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment