Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog #12


Blog #12
This week we are getting ready to present. We are getting nervous because we have to present in front of the whole class. We are still working on our presentation. We are going to present next week on Thursday. I am excited, but nervous. I feel like we did a good job, but we could have done better. I will try my best on this presentation and get a good grade. I don't really like presentation in front of people because i get nervous and shy, but i will try my best not to get nervous and know what to say so i don't look dumb in front of my classmates. We are still trying to get the QR codes so we can make a virtual tour, but we haven't heard from our principle yet. We are really excited and want to see what our peers think of our project and tell us if its a good idea to help incoming freshman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment